Well, I turned off the throttle cracker below 40 mph. Set enable to 40, disable 39. When I push the clutch in the rpms drop dead on 900 and dont move a bit, well a little but nothing that you can see the tach swing back and forth.

This also seemed to help my bucking in 3rd and 4th gear at 1600 rpm.I adjusted the cracker airflow in 1600 for 5th gear speeds and it still has to recover slightly. What I think I might do is zero the table out up to 2200 rpm the whole way and see how that does. That, or I will only let it enable above 50 mph. The car drives much nicer now. Only issue I have, which I think it is related to the o2s hanging on decel, is the rpms will sometimes dip to about 500-600. Only really did it when I was off the gas for a long time and letting it slow by coating in gear. Once I push the clutch in it would dip but recover right to 900 rpm. Seem to be fueling related as it is very rich on those cells on me.

I am going to mess wtih the throttle follower airflow values some more to see what I can do with it. I know there were a few out there needing help with this so I wanted to post up.

Mike