Thread: First E47 Log Input would be appreciated

First E47 Log Input would be appreciated

2007 Saturn Sky Redline

Mods:
    MAF Relocate
    Downpipe
    Custom 3" exhaust

So I want to upload my latest e Log I am still dialing in Fuel trims a little. I will be regapping my plugs to 0.0300 this week when i have a chance. so far no misfires/blowouts that I can tell. The car is pulling much harder now in all gears OMG did this fuel wake her up!

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    looks like your in the 340 whp range or close to it. bring the low rpm wot timing down at 20* by 3k it knocking 3* looks good eric
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Looked it over last night and thought the same. Too much midrange timing. Big boost and KR = ringland damage long term.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    looks like your in the 340 whp range or close to it. bring the low rpm wot timing down at 20* by 3k it knocking 3* looks good eric
    Sorry... I am not seeing what you are asking me to do. My timing starting at 2520 going to 6320 is the following

@ 3000 rpm im commanding 16* you want me to raise it or lower it?

Sorry I looked at it in the wrong histo axis for load so it triple stacked Max load

Well If u see 3* back it down 1 deg see if it goes away. The false kr is usually in the low load where the clutch is being used or when people tune incorrectly they jet a small jerking surge at low speed cruise.

Ok so remove 1* at the KR or at the couple of cells leading up to the KR?

Advanced Tuner
    50% pedal input = 100% ETC = 20lbs of boost

DALs need work and the WG table definitely needs work.

Saw a 25lb spike in the log too during one of the pulls where there was some serious KR. I've not seen an event like that where timing is completey dumped into the negatives on the LNF. Must've been pretty bad.
    09 RY Cobalt SS Coupe - 19K miles - Bolt ons + 7163 ZFR, HP tuned on ethanol

Sold - 09 SRTC Cobalt SS Sedan
    Totaled - 09 VR Cobalt SS Sedan
    Sold - 09 RY Cobalt SS Sedan

T-man: props man i didn't see that in my review.

i wish everyone could have seen some of the earlier logs. he made a standard beginners tune. 255 max dals only, 75% wgdc, factory ignition, mod PE afr, disable all modifiers and singleton the maf base table. make a run and good long ET info log. Negative timing all over the pace, and it was -5* kr up top when the factory advance barely see's 15*. lol poor mans been struggling trying to solve a long term kr event and hasn't had much time to soften the dals or fix the mid-range wgdc. Even myself have mentioned adjusting a few tables with ties to ignition advance with no such luck. Apparently he has a very KR prone LNF. Wish i could work on that cylinder head to reduce the kr events some.

Eric,
    Overall from all the stuff everyone has talked about; you have come along ways man. pat yourself on the back and don't hurt yourself doing it lol.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman