Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 50# injectors now having issues

Tuner in Training
    Jabbott I get what you are saying and I have been looking at a lot of posts and info trying to figure out the 50# but the few good tidbits of info I got was get my VE table good with my stock 28# and then do the trial and error method for the 50#. The only info I received from the FIC 50# was at 43.5 (3 bar) they flowed 50lb. So to me it doesn't seem like even the info for the regular Bosch green 42lb would be any good (close but still not accurate) as shown here http://www.injectordynamics.com/Dril...dDipshits.html

So I guess I will just start with getting the VE table with the stock good. Then I may just put the 50# back in and scratch my head and get pissed and swear a lot.
    1/4-12.84@108 with just muffler and ported MAF (back in 04')
    02 Artic White Z28, M6, 348Hp/378tq, T-top, LCA relocation, Adj LCA's, Adj TqArm, Panhard relocation, Adj Panhard, Shock tower brace, 3-point SFC(All UMI) Strano Sway bars/Springs. Hooker LT, 3"TD with H-pipe, 1 chamber flowmasters, Monster stage 2, lightweight flywheel, MGW Shifter, 2010 Camaro Brembo front brake swap. Professional Products fuel with 50# Injectors.

Tuner in Training
    Please tell me that you are resetting the fuel trims every time you change the VE table right? If you do not you will never be able to properly dial it in.

Log the AFR error, multiply by %, reset and log again. Rinse and repeat. Took me about 2 weeks but my AFR is pretty much almost 14.6-14.8 in every cell. I also used the LTFT method to get everything within +-1%.

I run SD Closed Loop.
    2001 Camaro SS - 6.2L L9H, Custom Cam, LTs, Fast Toys 104 lid, SD CL tune, S-60 rear-end, 4.10, T-56, Borla, many suspension mods.

Tuner in Training
    I have not been resetting fuel trims I was under the impression that by setting them to disable they will not be learning...have I been wasting my time so far?
    1/4-12.84@108 with just muffler and ported MAF (back in 04')
    02 Artic White Z28, M6, 348Hp/378tq, T-top, LCA relocation, Adj LCA's, Adj TqArm, Panhard relocation, Adj Panhard, Shock tower brace, 3-point SFC(All UMI) Strano Sway bars/Springs. Hooker LT, 3"TD with H-pipe, 1 chamber flowmasters, Monster stage 2, lightweight flywheel, MGW Shifter, 2010 Camaro Brembo front brake swap. Professional Products fuel with 50# Injectors.