Thread: lt1 tune

Tuner

lt1 tune

hi i have a 95 lt1 running a 411 pcm and im looking for anybody with a factory tune for an lt1 with an automatic i wanted to compare the data with what i have done to the 02 calibration i loved the way the car ran and drove with the factory program with the first gen obd11 pcm its a whole different car with this pcm and program thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Post the tune you have in it along with any logs and cfg file.

Tuner
    sorry its mainly a stock 02 f body calibration with minor changes i copied from other swaps in the repositiory and ur previous suggestions and efi connections basic swap instructions
    its a stock bore lt1 with the lt4 hot cam, 1.6 rockers, ported heads ,lightweight valves, pacesetter longtubes, no cats, stock lt1 intake light gasket matching, stock injectors, pulleys, ported t body, built trans, trans go shift kit never had any problems with the stock lt1 tune except opti and prob lean
    since the swap i have hot start issues, rolling idle problems, hanging idle when hot on restart, nothing too crazy but as i said its just a whole different animal now the car used to drag gears depending on throttle pressure i could make it shift when i wanted ect i understand this is all fixable but i have no idea where to make changes
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    heres a log from tonite
    Attached Files Attached Files