Vehicle in question is a 07.5 E38 PCM 5.3 truck. The only mods done to the truck are a 76mm KB racing turbo kit with 72lb @ 58psi FIC injectors and a new 2bar MAP sensor. This is the first Gen IV vehicle I have tuned so need to clarify some things.

I went to the 2bar custom OS. I used EQ <> VE to get a stock VE table for the OS. Been doing some tuning on it and its running and driving fine for now have been doing some street tuning with it but have a few questions:

I read on here that to scale the injectors we are cutting the Injector Flow Rate table in half, and doubling the Stoich from 14.6 or whatever it is to 28.something. Is this all I need to do to scale these injectors? The reason I ask leads me to my next question.

The AFRs aren't dialed in yet but are fairly close. But the engine does not like to cold start at all. You have to give it some throttle to get it running. Also, when you turn on the A/C the idle drops down very low and has a hard time maintaining idle. I have experience tuning cam cars but not so much turbo cars so would I be correct in assuming the engine wants more airflow? I added a decent bit more airflow in the airflow tables and it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. What tables in the Gen IV E38 PCM should I be adding airflow to? Or should I be adding it at all? Maybe its something with the injector tuning?

What say you guys? Like I said everything in tune is pretty much stock aside from the 2bar OS and some VE table tuning along with the injector scaling.