Thread: Can't log KR. any car, any Config ??

Can't log KR. any car, any Config ??

I can't log KR no matter what car or what config. file I use. Even the default configs do not have KR at all. The histogram shows that it's unsupported and there's nothing in the primary table. I tried a few different Configs and 3 different cars. Why would this just disappear all of a sudden, and where do I go to get it back?
    I plugged into my '11 Z06 and it works fine. Evidently it's just on C5s?
    It's probably something stupid that I'm just not seeing, but I'm running out of time on this car. Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Andy@A&A; 05-30-2013 at 06:52 PM.
    A&A CORVETTE PERFORMANCE
    477 LAMBERT ST
    OXNARD CA 93036
    WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
    SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

[email protected] 805- 278 4107 Toll Free- 1 888 VETTEPRO

Hey Andy
    Try going into HPtuners/scanner/vehicles and delete them all. Exit the program and try again

I'll try that.
    Any idea why it works on a C6, though?
    Thanks
    A&A CORVETTE PERFORMANCE
    477 LAMBERT ST
    OXNARD CA 93036
    WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
    SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

[email protected] 805- 278 4107 Toll Free- 1 888 VETTEPRO

Are you plugging into the car, starting the scan, stopping the scan, closing the scan log file and then trying to add table to log KR? If not, try that. Feel free to call me if I worded this poorly and a verbal explanation would be any better.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy@A&A View Post
    I'll try that.
    Any idea why it works on a C6, though?
    Thanks
    Yea, HP generates a vehicle .os file for each operating system that it connects too that stores data like available supported PIDS. The C6 .os file is different than the C5 so it would only impact ECMs sharing the same OS info. What happens is the .os file gets corrupt and will stay that way until deleted. I have had the same thing happen with Bank1 LTFT and even base spark.