Thread: Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane ???

Potential Tuner

Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane ???

Is it possible to rescale the Cylinder Airmass in the High and low octane (Main Spark Vs. Airmass Vs. RPM open throttle tables) . Right now the table only goes from 0.08 to 1.20 , I would like to make it go up to at least 1.95 . If this is possible will you please explain to me how you do it thanks for your help Steven

Yes, it's possible.
    Start by dialing in the VE and MAF properly. Then Multiply the entire tables by ~ 1.35 and it'll take up more of the table by skewing the calculated airmass values. Then multiply the IFR table by the same value.
    I do it in reverse due to having large injectors to scale back to keep from hitting the virtual airflow ceiling.

It's important to know that if you're in SD mode and didn't fail the MAF and eliminate it from all your charts and tables, it can skew your real calculated airmass values when using the scanner. Make sure if this is the case that you take care of that before modding your tables.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.