Hello everyone, I somewhat recently finished my LS2 RX7 build and I'm having a little trouble getting my tune setup. My part throttle is VERY rich and it seems no matter what I do it doesn't change. At light cruising throttle it wants to run 11.5- 12.0 afr. My fuel pressure is something that is troubling me I feel that the injectors may not be set correctly because the fuel regulator can not keep up with the flow of fuel put out by the 340 pump. I have a fuel pressure gauge but due to it being a prosport I don't have the most faith in it. I have had other prosport gauges that I know have been off from the exact measurements. But the way it reads is it is 58psi at key on, but goes up to 62-65 psi after the car is running. Car is currently in Open loop speed density.

My setup is:
LS2 with a 02 camaro ecu, crank sensor is 24x, cam is 2x
T56
LS7 MAF
42lb racetronix injectors
aeromotive 340
corvette fpr (should be 58psi)
PRC 2.5 5.3 heads
LS6 intake
Stock cable driven TB
1 3/4 LT's
PatG cam in the neighborhood of 600 lift and I can't recall the duration atm LSA is 113+4 if I remember correctly. (I know not very useful)

I have also attached one of the last tunes and logs of it that I used. I hope this is enough information. If there are any other questions please ask.LS2RX7VETUNING.cfgTerminator Ve tune 7.hplAJ LS FD RX7 42lb 100mm VE 7.hpt