Thread: Can dynamic airflow be adjsted a set amount when primarily using MAF to tune?

Can dynamic airflow be adjsted a set amount when primarily using MAF to tune?

With the LS2, 3, 7, and 9 can you adjust VE coefficients (or something in the dynamic airflow section) a set amount before tuning the MAF?

For example:

I am tuning a cammed LS3 that wants about 7% more fueling across the board but would like to match up the VE close to what the MAF table will end up at. Knowing that a 7% adjustment across the board will get me very close where they will match - can I adjust either the Zone MAP or VE correction factor tables by a fixed percentage across the board? That would get them very, very close in the general ballpark and still allow me to use Dynamic Airflow at lower RPM.

Thoughts?

Advanced Tuner
    Any particular reason not to use Bluecat tool or 2.5 BAR COS?

No you would need to pull up bluecat, generate a virtual VE table, edit it to what you want 7% etc.. in bluecat, then end it to tune

Does one of you mind posting up a custom PID with what I need to log on the car to import the necessary data into Bluecat? Will the software smooth out the missing spots if I have enough data in most of the others?