Thread: LS2 Custom Cam - What do u guys think?

Talking LS2 Custom Cam - What do u guys think?

I have this Comp Cams - 231/234 .617/.598 112 LSA

What do you guys think the power band would be?

Engine is a stock LS2 6.0 (243 Cathedral port Heads) on a Trailblazer SS with a 3200 stall
    1 3/4 long tubes, no cats, 4" Mandrel bent exhaust, Stock intake manifold, stock throttle body,
    32Lbs injectors, 4" MAF, Katech Rod Bolts, and a 150 shot of Laughing gas
    Post your comments below
    09 Pontiac G8GT LSA conversion & cammed (HP Tuned)
    07 Trailblazer SS Cammed & Nitrous Fed (HP Tuned)

I'm probably pulling the trigger on a Holley Mini ram soon to complete the setup

Tuner
    Your gonna need a bigger stall atleast a 3600

I figured that much on the stall, but I will try and see first.. Thanks for the input

Tuner
    In that particular vehicle you have a built-in compromises, with the 2 important ones; Weight and suspension. With that said, engine should be on the can from 2500 to 6500 RPMs, with the 112 lobecenter. Power on the dyno should be 450 to 470 hp and tourque should be 440 to 470 depending on your enjine setup. How is this for sticking your neck way out!
    Warp 10 Always

Tuner in Training
    Might want to check in to your fuel pump. You might be over the capacity if running the stock fuel pump.

Tuner in Training
    fuel pump will be fine, you will need bigger injectors. if youre going with all those mods u might as well get your heads ported and polished. mill them for 11:1 compression ratio and hit the juice cam isnt that mugh different from a torquer v2 itll give u a little more top end.