Thread: Fuel injector tables do not change when entering new data

Potential Tuner

Fuel injector tables do not change when entering new data

I am going to a bigger injector size and am trying to change the fuel injector tables. The tables keep on going back to the stock values after I enter the new data. What am I doing wrong?

Advanced Tuner
    Are you saving your changes?

post up the tune. What injectors are you trying to go to? You don't have another tune up in comparision mode do you?
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Potential Tuner

Fuel injector patarmeters.

Quote Originally Posted by blownbluez06 View Post
    post up the tune. What injectors are you trying to go to? You don't have another tune up in comparision mode do you?
    I am still not able to change fuel injector parameters. I sent the tune to HP tuners and they were able to change parameters. I still cannot change parameters. I have tried reloading the program and tried it on someone else`s tune. Still no luck.

Advanced Tuner
    From United States or overseas?

If not from US, sometimes . and , may be a problem (comma and dot). Use US English as an area and language in your Windows settings in Control Panel.