Thread: '95 boosted 5.3 help and input

'95 boosted 5.3 help and input

Hello all,

I'm new to the tuning and boost world. I have been doing alot of reading and would like some input if I'm headed the right way. I'm still working on little things to get the car rolling but the most part she is done.

real quick run down on mods
    The Motor: stock 5.3, LS6 cam/springs, Ls9 head gaskets, Head studs, stock heads,stock LS1 intake/throttlebody, 2.5 map from desteck
    Fuel: 80lb deka siemens, lonnies performance complete twin pump kit. fpr at 45lbs, Stage 2 Competition Trunk Mount Water Methanol Injection System dual nozzle.
    FI: pt76gts, truck manifolds, solid tech merge pipe, frount mount intercooler,eboost2
    Computer:99 Z28 auto,3bar os SD
    Trans: 4L80e transgo stage2, Edge Racing 3600 stall, help from slow67 to run on 4l60 tune.

I have only start her up to check sensors and for leaks and a couple rolls down the driveway haha. I built the 5.3 for testing and to learn. I also built a 370 for when I have an idea of what I'm doing later.

Thanks for the input
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by runninfromthelaw; 05-18-2013 at 01:28 PM.

fixed some issues with the tune with the new 2.5 bar map.

I'm messing with the real time tuning now. What is a good AFR to shoot for now. I would like some opions I here 10.3 is a very safe number with boosted cars.