Thread: Can anyone look at my logs and help?

Tuner in Training

Exclamation Can anyone look at my logs and help?

Im trying to get a nice basic daily driving tune with speed. Im planning on taking my car down to florida in july so i want it to be running perfect. The tune now is a little off to me. Sometimes the car bogs going into second. I just want to know if everything looks good and what i can adjust. Also my air fuel ratio in idle constantly goes from 14.6-15.3 and never stays around a certain number. Is there a way to fix this? My afr in WOT is around 11.3. Can someone please lend me a hand? I would really appreciate it! I will post up logs if someone can help!

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    people can only help if you list the mods and load the tune and log files as an attachment
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    i have an 07 cobalt ss/sc with 42lb injectors, 2.9 pulley, zzp heat exchanger, injen can, badmab shorty header, zzp 2.5 down pipe, vibrant 3in catback, ngk iridium gapped .35 if that matters lol

Tuner in Training
    bump! smelling alot of gas with tune might be running too rich can anyone please look over my logs!!

Tuner in Training

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    If someone gives you a tune take the traction section, the injector data if running after markets, and maybe the base ve since it could be better developed.

Then you should nvr just run it. You need to disable the maf and defco so you can tune the base table. On ve done you can set the maf up and calibrate it. Then move to wot and timing.

Every car is different and that's why your rich and smelling it.
    Shoot for 11.6 wot afr when u get to that stage this way when you have a fluctuation it doesn't overshoot into the 12s and melt a ring land.