Thread: Logging questions. Sensors flat lining?

Tuner in Training

Logging questions. Sensors flat lining?

Hey guys, I was wondering if it was normal for the data to hold a value for a couple seconds. an example of this is shown below where it seems like most of the sensors stop reading...

Also, does anyone see anything wrong with the end of this picture? this is my stutter that i am getting. its almost like the sensors stop reading when im at idle and it revs up to 2k then stutters around 900rpm. does the MAP kPa look normal when it does this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    bump? is this normal?

Tuner in Training
    I forgot to mention this is a Saturn ion redline. 2.9 inch pulley, 60lb injectors. K&n typhoon, dual pass endplate, heat exchanger and zzp header and cat

Tuner in Training
    All I can say is I've never had issues like that. I'm no pro tuner but I've tuned most of the cars I've owned (recently logged '12 2.0 regal, '06 LS2 goat, '00 silverado).

If I had to make a completely uninformed random guess, there could be a loose connection in our OBD cable or port, or interference from somewhere.
    One thing you could try is remove some of the stuff you are logging on the graph, things you absolutely don't need. I have previously in standalone ECUs had issues where the baud rate was not large enough (shitty cables, got unreliable connection) so it would drop out some data occasionally. Never had that issue with HP tuners though, and not with the newer ECUs.