Thread: Issues After tuning.

Potential Tuner

Issues After tuning.

Hello all.

For the past month I have had issues with my 2000 C5 corvette. I have gotten the dreaded service column lock. Today I put a corvettes of houston by pass on and it worked fine. Drove it for a moment. I recently bought hp tuners to tune out an issues I have. I put a 3500 stall into the car and it would not let the converter lock up and throw up codes. I made a tune to correct these issues. I connected the MVPI and turned on my laptop to apply my new tune. I picked my new tune and hit write calibration only [I think is a big mistake now] The car allowed the tune and restart. Now I am getting codes on the dash showing reduced engine power, service abs, ect. I check my DIC codes and now it says no communication the PCM. I connect my MVPI and i get power on both sides. Both my windows and locks work fine. I have a fully charged battery and now I am at a loss. Here are my tunes can someone help me out?Custom tune 4-28-13.hptStock VCM 4-27-13.hptCustom tune 4-28-13.hptStock VCM 4-27-13.hpt

When you plug back in and go into write calibration does it show a recovery option? I am not sure if any of this requires a write entire or not. Hopefully someone with a tad more experience with this software can chime in.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks, I will try and look for it when I get the chance. I have also seen where you can reset the PCM by pulling fuse # 16 and 23. I will try that too. I have seen people post about this issue but I am not how they resolved it.