Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cannot get STFT's to shut off. Help Bill

set the enable torque to 0%, PCM needs to go into PE mode to fully disable closed loop.
    I count sheep in hex...

I will try this tonight. I still think it is something I am doing wrong, like this. That is why I love this forum. A second set of eyes can go a long way.

I will do as you recommend and report back.

As for the 105KPA, this PCM with its oddball factory calibration and I am assuming the e-85 flex fuel does not have much if any memory left. So HP Tuners was able to enhance it to 2 Barr but I am thinking because of the lack of memory was not able to create the longer maps that you normally get with the 2 and 3 Barr enhancement. On my side the maps are the same number of cells in the kpa region, but go from 30kpa to 210kpa. Half the resolution. This should not be an issue. If you look at the aftermarket EFI systems I think most (at least the three I play with) do not give you more resolution when going from a 1 Barr map to a 2 or 3 Barr map.

I don't know why you are only seeing 105kpa max when you open the tune. It might have something to do with the licensing. Or are you seeing the 105kpa somewhere else, I am talking in the VE table.

Again, thanks everyone for your time and input, and MAJOR thanks to HP Tuners for converting this factory calibration to 2 and 3 Barr enhanced for me even though it is a one off rare request.

Please everyone, if you see something else I missed, please speak up. I have no doubt the issue is not HP Tuners fault but something I missed, something I am doing wrong. I will NOT take offence to anyone’s advice or criticism.

Thanks again

Scott
    2002 WS6 TA, 408, L92 heads, Holley Modular High Ram, 120# injectors, Fast 92mm tb, 9.5:1 compression with Ross Pistons, built 4L80E with T-Brake, Circle D 4C Billet 245mm stall, Moser 9" with 3.70 gears. Front mounted GT-88 with Front Mount Intercooler, 3BarSD tuning by me.
    DIY Dual Walbro 340 fuel pumps.

I have good news to report. I did as advised and it all is working as it should. I had a feeling it was something I was doing wrong.

Thanks again everyone.
    2002 WS6 TA, 408, L92 heads, Holley Modular High Ram, 120# injectors, Fast 92mm tb, 9.5:1 compression with Ross Pistons, built 4L80E with T-Brake, Circle D 4C Billet 245mm stall, Moser 9" with 3.70 gears. Front mounted GT-88 with Front Mount Intercooler, 3BarSD tuning by me.
    DIY Dual Walbro 340 fuel pumps.