Thread: 3400 rich decel but postive fuel trims

Tuner in Training

3400 rich decel but postive fuel trims

I've came a long way since doing the swap with a 5 speed in my sunfire. How ever I have been having a issue I have yet to figure out. Tune has been gone over with tinytuner first to fix the high idle on cold starts with the iac, tweaked the alternator cut off and raised the cutoff of dfco. Then it was tuned with russ's guide. Fuel trims are perfect part throttle and wide open. Ve was tuned using trims and wideband as well. How ever if I reset my fuel trims decel will be perfect. Over a short period of a few restarts the fuel trims for decel will go pig rich for no logical reason (When dfco isn't active). To where my afr on decel might be 11's, 12's or 13's where it will start bucking. Where no matter of what I do with the decel enleanment can I fix it. I cured the real bad lean spike for the most part of throttle tip off using the table.

I can post a tune if needed. How ever the motor is stock except for cai and exhaust from the stock grand am downpipe. The injectors are stock, pcm/bin is a 05 grand am and fuel pressure is the 2k+ 60 psi. Has anyone delt with this as it is starting to get annoying.

I have this same problem with vette, to fix this kind of problem if there is no vacuum leak, i had it also, adjust throttle cracker.
    Last edited by caniggia; 08-03-2014 at 08:10 AM.