Thread: DTC's, Systems Check from Incomplete to Complete?

DTC's, Systems Check from Incomplete to Complete?

I recently jump started my 2008 TrailBlazer SS, then went to get my NYS Inspection. The State computer days I have three systems Not Ready in order to pass. I run a Scan and under the DTC Tab I can see I have the Evaporator, Oxygen Sensor and O2 Heaters Incomplete. I drove around for about 100 mile and my O2 Heaters are now Complete, but not the other two.

Is there a way I can use my HP Tuners Scanner to force the ECM to run these System Checks?
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam

Advanced Tuner
    Try the search function, works very well..Put in DTC Checks and this is your answer. http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...ght=DTC+Checks.

Here is another, http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...issions-MORONS
    Last edited by DrLoch; 04-28-2013 at 08:33 AM.

I read through these threads, but still do not have my answer. I'm not looking to turn off the codes, I just want to know how to make the truck run its system check.
    Last edited by TrailBlazer SS AWD; 04-29-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS AWD 3SS, Keystone Camaro SS Style Hood, LS1 Dual Fans, LS7 TB, 80lbs Injectors, Meth Injection, TVS2300 @14lbs, Innovators West 10% Overdrive 8-Rib Crank Pulley & T-Mac's 2.9" RIP 8-Rib Pulley, A.R.H. Stainless a Steel 1 7/8" W/Cats and a Full Custom Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust, Tune Time's Blower Cam