Thread: Where is this commanded AFR coming from?

Where is this commanded AFR coming from?

I have dialed in my Idle, VE tables, MAF and am now working on my PE tables and Timing. On my last MAF Log i decided to crawl into it a little and noticed that the Commanded AFR at WOT was not what I expected. I went ahead and made two more quick logs to add to it just for grins.

On my first LOG file labeled "Maf tune...", about 1 minute i, you sill see where I am getting on it hard when I roll into second. It looks normal through second but towards the end of 3rd and all of fourth it is way rich. I had thought that I got rid of all the PE thresholds but obviously I have missed something.

If the above info is not enough, let me know and I will run another LOG if needed.

Vehicle Info..
    2005 Bone stock with the exception of cats removed and x-pipe added.

Thank you in advance,
    Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2014 Silverado 5.3 - New Mod Template

Advanced Tuner
    engine>fuel>stoich

My issue is with the PE tables and commanded fuel during WOT. I don't see any issues with the Stoich area of the tune unless there is something there that I am overlooking.

My runs start at 13.0 AFR then quickly go to 11.5 by the end of 3rd gear.

DUH.... I just ran across COT Over Temp Protection. I'm pretty damn sure that is what it is going to be. I will go log and see if that was the fix or not then report back.

That was it... I swore I turned COT protection off when I removed the cats so never bothered checking it. Somehow, it got turned back on somewhere in the 50 different saved tunes I created while tweaking on this car for the past couple weeks.

Advanced Tuner
    Nice glad it worked out.