I am having an issue with my Trans Am... It is a 95 with an LS swap using an 08 yukon computer.* It was tuned by a friend and running fine. I upgraded injectors and ordered HP tuners so I could tune it and scale them... I had an issue with invalid vin/os pair... hp support helped me out by updating the software. I downloaded the beta version and was able to scale the injectors and start the car and it ran fine...

Recently the car was running then started running rough... I shut it off and it would not restart... I checked everything and by using a noid light found no signal to the injectors... I verified vats was turned off and even tried changing it and still wouldnt start.* Just to verify it wasnt an issue with the car I swapped the LS1 computer out of my 99 ss camaro that was tuned by Frost and my trans am started right up and ran... swapped the other computer back in and it started with it as well now...The car would run for a few mins and progressively run worse... shut it off and wouldnt start back up... swapped the camaro pcm back in and it started fine again...

Anyone have any ideas? Bad PCM? Something in the tune?

William has been helping me too but I figured I would post to see if anyone else has ran into this..