Thread: lt1 24x conversion with 411 pcm swap help

Tuner

lt1 24x conversion with 411 pcm swap help

i have a 95 lt1 with lt4 hot, cam ported heads, manley valves, 1.6 rollers, stock bore & stroke, pulleys, headers, k&n, ported throttle body and mass air, built trans, 3.73, ect
    did the efi connection 24x swap with ls1 coils and 12200411 pcm with a stock calibration file from a 02 camaro ls1 auto trans, rewired by me and im looking for anyone who has a base tune for this to make sure everything is ok and it runs properly for a dyno trip and tune i already did the injector to bank reassignment for close loop fueling and set the injector flow rate as a constant instead of a slope but i just copied the value of 24.8 from a tune i found in the repository, it runs better now that i made those changes, but i still have misfire counts in scan tool data (Modis), and it ran ok before the pcm swap and opti removale

Advanced Tuner
    Aftermarket converters throw out the misfire detection. You will need to either find the "sweet" spot or disable it or you will run into lock up issues.

Advanced Tuner
    Can you elaborate?

Advanced Tuner
    The pcm detects misfires by watching the crankshaft speed and matching it to the cam signal to determine which cylinder is misfiring. The aftermarket converter is smaller and weighs less so that affects the calculation. False misfires will cause the converter to be commanded off. Either raising the misfire tables until you dont get false counts or set to max to disable.
    1997 Trans Am WS6 - LS1 swap - TR224 - Pacesetter Longtubes - Yank SS3600
    - 3.42 Moser 12 bolt - Wilwood Brakes - HP Tuners tuned - P1SC-1 Procharger

Advanced Tuner
    Understood, Thanks