Thread: 2011-2013 Mustang GT

Potential Tuner

2011-2013 Mustang GT

Looking back a few pages I see no support listed for the 2011-Present cars.

Is this expected to be the case for a while? I see there was no communication with the PCMs, if so why are only SCT and Diablosport able to communicate?

Senior Tuner
    Support not added yet.

Potential Tuner
    Is this expected to be the case for a while? If so I may trade my '13 in for a '10 as I need to have tuning ability on my own car.

Advanced Tuner
    dude don't trade that car in........buy an SCT
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Potential Tuner
    I am under the impression with SCT you have to tell them what modifications were made, then they send you a tune that you load to the car. Is this the case?

I want to be able to tune my car live, like with the TwEECer R/T. I'd rather switch to a 4.6 than have an 'email' tune on the 5.0

Potential Tuner
    Any info on this, gents? On youtube, I watched an SCT tuning video, the spokesman just loaded a tune into a 5.0 in minutes, he did no custom tuning to it though. Is this the only way to go?

Quote Originally Posted by executiV View Post
    I am under the impression with SCT you have to tell them what modifications were made, then they send you a tune that you load to the car. Is this the case?

I want to be able to tune my car live, like with the TwEECer R/T. I'd rather switch to a 4.6 than have an 'email' tune on the 5.0
    no, that is not the case, with the pro racer package, you can tune your own vehicle. You will need a tuning device and the PRP software

Potential Tuner
    Looking into this now...thanks