Thread: turbo c5 tune

turbo c5 tune

I have been trying to work on the car when I can and it is driving ok right now I do have some idle issues when stopping or turning the ac on. but the things that confuse me are the random knock I see sometimes it also feels like it is breaking up both only when I am wot. I did go from a heat range 7 to a 10 because of knock and it did help yesterday I had 0 knock. Anyway if anyone would like to check it out and comment that would be cool or if anyone wants to use it as a reference.

Attachment 38618

Attachment 38619

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    we need a log to see whats going on, but your timing map is kinda strange

The log is the first one the second is the tune. I have changed a few things in regards to airflow and the idle does not dip anymore it just hangs when stopping but adjusting the follower should fix that. I do still have a wierd buck when I get into boost around 3500 rpm's. The timing map is not the best and my idle timing has major swings it is not even close to steady. I will post a new log and the new tune when I go home for lunch.

Thanks for looking

well did some more tuning and its running very well all my issues seem to be fixed except for the 1500 rpm hang when stopping, I think it is an air leak so I am going to check everything out to rule that out.

new tune
    Attachment 38646