Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LNF E85 Info Thread

Tuner in Training
    "Horrible idea". Interesting how all of the fastest lnf powered cars are running our horrible design.

I understand the concern about fuel puddling, but it is simply not a factor. If we were using the 5th injector to fuel the engine at idle, then it would be a poor design. Fortunately, that is not what we are doing. At full boost, air is rushing through the throttle body at over 100 miles per hour. Take a blow gun spraying compressed air and release a drop of water into the stream. See if it puddles on the floor.

Fwiw, we tested both designs extensively. We don't just theorize about what works better.

Advanced Tuner
    Well, this is annoying.

Advanced Tuner
    Matt that is my thought on the design. I'm not here for a pissing battle though. I believe you guys tested it fully and that you guys were happy with your results and I also believe a lot of people are very happy with the purchase. With knowing that I still have my reasons for not liking your design.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM173 View Post
    Matt that is my thought on the design. I'm not here for a pissing battle though. I believe you guys tested it fully and that you guys were happy with your results and I also believe a lot of people are very happy with the purchase. With knowing that I still have my reasons for not liking your design.
    And that's fine. No one can say that you have to like it. I just can't see calling it horrible when it has worked very well for a lot of people. That's all I'm saying.