Thread: Lets make something fun..

Tuner in Training

Lets make something fun..

So I have been thinking about a way that I can use the stock computer to create a "rolling antilag" like the GTR guys are using. I am thinking of something like the IAT resistor trick activated by a button. Any ideas?

Senior Tuner
    What's a "rolling antilag"? Explain that and maybe more people can chime in with a way to do something like it.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

I've seen anti-lag done two ways. One, cut spark completely... or two, retard the shit out of it so the plug fires while the exhaust valve is open. This spools the hell out of a turbo. He's probably talking about trying to make something like this happen while you're already moving and in gear.

Set a rev limiter for park/neutral, set control type to spark only, and put a dummy switch on the clutch pedal to make the car think the clutch is pushed in when you push the button. Restrict the switchover to ETC control on the rev limiter, and it should work as anti-lag. Or, at least shit out some fireballs.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Potential Tuner
    Hey I?m trying to tune my Camaro I have the burble and flame map tune don?t but I want to set a two step/anti lag in park to shoot flames and pop for car shows for the competitions how do I do that? I have a auto car and it?s NA

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesborge View Post
    Hey I?m trying to tune my Camaro I have the burble and flame map tune don?t but I want to set a two step/anti lag in park to shoot flames and pop for car shows for the competitions how do I do that? I have a auto car and it?s NA
    You do know it will melt cats (if installed), narrowbands, wbo2's, scorch valves, cause detonation. I would highly avoid doing this just to look cool when it could become a big problem down the road.
    2013 CTS-V Coupe M6 - 1 7/8" Headers, 3" x-pipe, stock mufflers, Airaid intake w/green filter, ID1050X injectors, DSXtuning flex fuel kit, DMS under hood tank, upgraded pump, 3/4" lines, griptec 2.4" pulley, solid isolator, 100mm idler, reinforced brick, MM mild catch can, AEM 30-0334 wbo2, 600whp/630wtq