Thread: Any infos on deka siemmen [email protected] psi injectors rated hp..??

Any infos on deka siemmen [email protected] psi injectors rated hp..??

i m planning to buy injector for my powered YSi C5 and would like to know how many WHP can i get from thems .. thanks..

Tuner in Training
    Greg Banish offers this data with his tuning dvd. I would save your dollars and buy some Injector Dynamics injectors. You will thank yourself later.

Advanced Tuner
    RC Engineering has some pretty useful injector calculators on their website. Looks like if you ran those injectors at 60psi., you would be able to get about 1000 crank horsepower out of them. I always take the results with a grain of salt though.

However, like it was stated above, save your coin and get some ID1000's. Your car will thank you, and treat you much nicer during the tuning process.

re

ok thanks i decided to buy ID1000 injectors.. thanks for the advice..

I have the deka 80#/hr injectors in my twin turbo 408 and didn't have any problem with tuning idle through WOT. Why all the hate for these injectors?

I've not had any issues with SD 60's or 80's either... Very good cheap alternative. Not everyone can afford $1k for a set of injectors.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Tuner in Training

80lb siemens deka injectors

This is crazy all the hating on the siemens deka 80lbers. I just installed a set in my NA 5.3 yesterday getting it ready for boost.

Attachment 38605
    Last edited by jmac636; 07-19-2013 at 08:39 AM.

800-850whp is a realistic expectation. No need to spend the extra dough on ID's. The data on the ID's is no better than the data on the 80's. You will have to go beyond the data supplied to get desired results from either in most cases.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blownbluez06 View Post
    800-850whp is a realistic expectation. No need to spend the extra dough on ID's. The data on the ID's is no better than the data on the 80's. You will have to go beyond the data supplied to get desired results from either in most cases.
    Interesting. I'm at the end of my Deka 60's and looking to upgrade. I think the 80s would be fine for me, but I've heard great things about the ID1000s. Granted, if I paid double the price for something (Deka80's vs ID1000s) I'm sure I'd have lots of reasons why they are better too.

My setup is a forged 347, D1SC that I'm spinning a fair amount making 15psi of boost, and I have a pulley to max out the blower. I don't think I'll ever go beyond the D1, as then I'd get into uncertainty with the shortblock since it's a stock crank and LS6 block. So for now, I'm going back and forth between getting 80s or paying the extra coin for the ID1000s. I currently have my 60s tuned well, and the idle and cruising characteristics are like stock, which is what I would expect going to my next injector.
    2000 T/A - Thompson Motorsports 416ls3, F1A procharger, HP tuned. Just a couple psi of boost.
    2013 Mercedes C350, wish HPtuners worked.

Quote Originally Posted by blownbluez06 View Post
    I think you're exaggerating. The 80s are trash around idle and are so inconsistent, and the "data" available isn't that great. IDs are idiot proof. I've never had to cheat their data to get perfect fueling.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Another vote for id's here ... Haven't heard a single issue with their data that's included with the injectors. Can't say the same thing about the other injectors out there.... How many "I need data for id850's" threads have we seen lately?
    Angel - 98 z28 vert. turbo: the myth