Vengeance racing vrx5 cam 236/238 .601/.605 113lsa
    Trick flow 220 heads
    Ported Fast 102 intake
    Fast 92 throttle body
    Long tube headers
    Fast fuel rails
    Ford racing 42lb injectors
    MAF Deleted

We have literally had maybe a total of 4 Drives on this car thus far, so the VE table is a mess, and the spark table is pretty much stock. I have alot of the modifiers disabled in the tune for tuning purposes right now.

My cable decided to stop reading the wideband in the middle of the first drive so i flipped the STFTs back on to we could at least get the cruising areas worked in.

This is a long way from a finished tune, we have lots of driving and tuning left to do.

The issue that i cant seem to make a dent in right now is a terribly hanging idle. If the car is sitting still, you can bump the throttle and it will rev and fall as expected. If you're rolling at all it holds a steady 2k RPM until you come to a complete stop (for about a full second) and then it falls to the commanded idle.

I've tried some pretty extreme stuff in the throttle cracker/follower tables and cant tell it changes a darn thing...

Around frame 3900 of this log you can see what i'm talking about.

Also, the car had a shitty set of plugs in it and was popping and cracking at under load in this log. so... just ignore that.. its better now..lol

Your TC is WAAYYY to high, zero it out in the problem areas, I proise that will fix the problem. Id go back to a stock Throttle Cracker table.
    You probably have a Cruise control feel when you let off the throttle.

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Haha. I cut it in half, couldn't tell that helped... So I tried doubling it.. And doubling it again lol. The car just wasn't acting like it changing at all with those moves. I will definitely try totally zeroing them out where it's hanging and see if it helps though!

Zero out the whole table to do a test or set the enable to max around 256.

If your doubling it your adding to it, you need to take a lot away. I look at things in g/sec you have it in lb/min. but your commanding 12 g/sec of airflow at higher speeds, factory is around 1 g/sec your way above.

14 Gen 5 Viper

I know you mentioned you still working on a lot of variables, but I would go ahead and set the PE table to the correct targeted AFR, right now your trying to hit high 11's.

14 Gen 5 Viper

I will check out the cracker table out when I get back in front of my laptop. I can definitely see where 12x the stock numbers might be an issue lol.

I did that to the pe table because the owner is driving the car a little right now to get miles on his clutch and I figured he wouldn't be able to resist standing on it some and I didn't want to risk him going lean while we weren't logging it. This theory was proved correct when he messaged me asking why it was 12.0 at wot lol

Have you tried working the base idle airflow yet?

Just did the russk idle procedure once to get it close while working on my ve table

Quote Originally Posted by 383_Stroker View Post
    Just did the russk idle procedure once to get it close while working on my ve table
    I actually tried using his idle config my base flow was close to what his config as asking for but if I changed my base airflow it would cause hunting and erratic idle. So I just used rtt and adjust the base idle airflow until it idled good again and left it.

Weird:
    Repository Stock

Stock on this ecm

Ive seen examples of both tables in stock 01 files... Wonder what the difference is... I'm gonna give the 1.1 table a go

Your table is NOT STOCK, ive never seen that table modded that way. Who ever done that initially doesn't know what they are doing.

14 Gen 5 Viper