Thread: back to back pulls way different afr

Tuner in Training

back to back pulls way different afr

i did two back to back maf calibrations while resetting the scanner between the two pulls. the first one is lean the second one lean?????? could i have the injector info wrong

id850
    return style fuel system
    2012 camaro

Injector data isn't quite right, but it should suffice. I'd make corrections to it just in case, since these are 98.34 lb/hr, not 99.40
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Tuner in Training
    ok i switched that. but that wouldn't explain the difference between the two pulls

Is this car on a dyno or what the hell is going on? 38 kPa manifold pressure at the end of the pull? Where's your wideband info? Is this car boosted? Was that a WOT pull?
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by IDRIVEAG8GT View Post
    Is this car on a dyno or what the hell is going on? 38 kPa manifold pressure at the end of the pull? Where's your wideband info? Is this car boosted? Was that a WOT pull?
    ya its on the dyno, shit ill forgot to post the config. not a wot just calibrating the maf 0-6200 hz
    yes it has a maggie 11PSI

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie@PSR View Post
    ya its on the dyno, shit ill forgot to post the config. not a wot just calibrating the maf 0-6200 hz
    yes it has a maggie 11PSI
    Well it's in PE when it shouldn't be. It should always be at ~stoich. Set your MAP enble to 89 kPA, then set your TPS enable to 5 and zero out the delay and all that other crap incluiding the rpm delay table. Set your PE to 1.280 across the board, then relog. Your O2's should be oscillating and also, on a side note, load the dyno and spot tune different parts of the MAF X-fer. Free revving the car is hard on parts, and no one really drives like the way you are tuning it. I would really only think you'd see a max of 3500 rpm or so to nail down that portion of the tables.

618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by IDRIVEAG8GT View Post
    Well it's in PE when it shouldn't be. It should always be at ~stoich. Set your MAP enble to 89 kPA, then set your TPS enable to 5 and zero out the delay and all that other crap incluiding the rpm delay table. Set your PE to 1.280 across the board, then relog. Your O2's should be oscillating and also, on a side note, load the dyno and spot tune different parts of the MAF X-fer. Free revving the car is hard on parts, and no one really drives like the way you are tuning it. I would really only think you'd see a max of 3500 rpm or so to nail down that portion of the tables.

i have a 13% load on the dyno. how is it PE, the commanded eq is still .999 through the pull. i have it open loop to tune. if you look at histogram setting number 8 that is lmada error per maf hz

I'm looking at your B2 STFT's which shows to be rich as a motherfucker. 930mv and staying is figuratively 11.5 AFR. That's just an educated guess, but seriously it looks way too rich.

618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

You can't just free rev it, the car has to have load. Start doing your pull, if it gets to far off either way you can just add or subtract to the entire maf x function.