Thread: 1 of 2 o2 sensors not reading even after replacement

Tuner in Training

1 of 2 o2 sensors not reading even after replacement

Hey everyone just trying to understand something here.
    I have a 98 Camaro with an ls1.
    It has pacesetter long tube headers.

Now while tuning I found the passenger side o2 was reading way off from the driver side.

I ended up turning off the o2 sensors and tuning purely based off the wideband I had. I replaced the passenger sensor just a little bit ago. Started to scan and see what it was reading. And there was no change what so ever with a new sensor. It is reading that the passenger side is to rich and is pulling fuel.

But I have the car commanded to run 14.7 at idle. And while at idle my wideband shows 14.7 dead on and the driver side o2 fuel trim stay at 0% but passenger side keeps wanting to pull fuel.

Anyone have an idea what might be going on here?

Car appears to run fine I've been driving with out the o2's and keeping the wideband logged and car reads just fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Leaking injector on pass side? How far are your fuel trims different? Most LS1's I've seen run the pass bank 1-3% leaner than the DS.

Flange / O2 leak on the DS could reflect this if you tuned it out.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Tuner in Training
    Passenger side goes from -4% to -14% and will flucuate with time. Right side will stay around 0% or go to 4 to 5% from time to time.

I looked for driver side and passenger side leak from exhaust and found nothing.