Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting Out and No Power above 4000 RPM

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    Awesome sounds good!

I am not familiar with Triple B. I had heard Patriot went under as well and were emerging as a different brand but didn't know that brand name.
    I believe Patriot is coming back as Brian Tooley. I know a few vendors that are selling them now.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

Brian Tooley started TEA and has since left after summit bought tfs who bought tea and has nothing to do with Marty from Patriot of any of Patriots old products.

The BTR springs are made by someone else than who made the old patriots and the BTR's have no known record of failing.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 262 View Post
    Brian Tooley started TEA and has since left after summit bought tfs who bought tea and has nothing to do with Marty from Patriot of any of Patriots old products.

The BTR springs are made by someone else than who made the old patriots and the BTR's have no known record of failing.
    Interesting, good to know then.

So someone's using his name on a product he isnt even touching?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

BTR uses the same spring that he has always used.

Now the company who made the springs for patriot is the other leading manufacturer. Now mind you there are only lets say 3 major producers then everyone else private labels them aka comp, etc.

The whole patriot program so to say has been bought out and is being released again under a different name.