I was able to get the truck running on basic tune put about 50-60 miles. Now Im trying to dial in my Raf table in park and in gear. Config Im using is from ECtune. I was able to get new Raf numbers in park from 68*-198* but havent pluged them in. When next day when trying to do RAf in gear would run for a a minute or two and then reduced power would kick in and die. SES code is the p1514 no way this should be coming up, but tried by maxing the table to 4.10 across the board and still does it. Also the Raf numbers I was able to get in park are close to the ones in my table but the two numbers in my in gear attempt are in the 3.3lb/min which seem high. My combo consist of 5.3 bored to 5.7 224/228 114 tsp cam 4l80e stock converter. I am using only STFT. I did disable my ltft and zero out adaptive idle tables, my Maf is also disabled wonder if thats the problem. Here are the two log files one in park and the other in gear. the one in gear had the p1514 table maxed at 4.10. Also included is my tune table p1514 max everything else is the same.What am I doing wrong?