Thread: GEN IV Truck MAIL ORDER TUNE ?WHERE?

GEN IV Truck MAIL ORDER TUNE ?WHERE?

Hi, friend has a 2010 Silvy, swapped out 5.3 to 6.0 on 243s, Torquer V2 Cam, 3600 stall, FBOs, 4.11s wanna run it on 93 octane, GEN IVs especially with DOD seem like a pain idle tuning due to all the VE tables etc.... Already contacted Frost for a flash but No Reply, wanna know of any good Mail Order tuners to get idle up n running good for drivability etc....

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Try PCM For Less

PCM4Less or FAST Motorsports, they both specialize in trucks. Contact info can be found at

www.tbssowners.com
    2000 Regal GS ~ 3.25 Pulley ~ Headers ~ 3"ex ~ 1.85 Rockers
    Sold 06 TBSS ~ Front Mount T88 ~ 0-30 in 1.17 ~ 0-60 in 3.0
    Wanted ~ Engine-less 95/Older 4x4 ~ Jeep/S-10/Ranger for TT Project

If the cam is not stock you should take it to a proper dyno tuner
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Advanced Tuner
    I do a lot of conversions and mail order tunes, probably 98% of them are through the mail. Most are desert race trucks and high end rock crawlers.

But I agree with the above, this should be done on an actual dyno. That's a big cam to get right through the mail.

But if you're willing to try, I am as well. I charge $150 and shipping for the life of the PCM. If you want a touch up, just send me the PCM with a return label and I'll make the changes you require.