Thread: Still waiting for 80E segment swap...

Tuner in Training

Exclamation Still waiting for 80E segment swap...

Yesterday I emailed support both tune files asking for a segment swap. In the past, segment swaps have always been returned to me quickly. Is nobody there? I need to deliver this vehicle to the customer.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You sent in your request at 3:16pm yesterday, task was created at 4:57pm yesterday evening, completed at 10am this morning and I just sent you an email a few minutes ago, I apologize but a 6 business hour turnaround in my opinion is very quick.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    No need to apologize Bill. In the past, maybe you guys were just too damn quick!

I mostly posted here just to make sure that you guys even recieved the e-mail, or find out if there was a major backlog due to the holidays. I've got to tell my customer something....

Thanks again!

Tuner in Training
    Why in the world did you guys mess with my VE and boost enrichment tables????

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    All we did was swap the segments, on custom operating systems they are custom meaning we find unused portions of the code to add the additional lines, in many cases those lines are in the trans segment so when you swap segments one might have different data in them. So its not that we changed anything its that changing to a new segment will change that data since its in a portion of the segment that we use.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"