Thread: P1336 CASE Learn revisited

Potential Tuner

P1336 CASE Learn revisited

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to the forum and i have read through all the CASE learn threads that i could find but i cant seem to find a similar situation to mine.

My motor is a stock LS1, Corvette C5 2003 model and i have a P1336 code popping up. Now, i run the case learn and as far as i can see, its a text book execution. My CASE learn process goes EXACTLY like it does in HPtuner's instructional video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVKxAt39ydg

There is one small difference though, my TPS% is always at 3%. It never goes to 0% like in the video. But, VCM Scanner says nothing about this. It allows me to do the test and doesnt give me an error. I also dont have any codes popping up relating to this.

I must be doing something wrong but according to the instructions and hell, even the demo video, i'm supposedly doing everything right. I even get the same result at the end other than the fact that the error is always reappearing. Could it be that i need a new sensor?

*** Update ***

Never mind, it finally just worked. After literally the 17th time i executed the learn procedure, it finally stuck. So there you go, if anyone out there gets into the same situation, just keep trying the test. It will eventually stick...
    Last edited by rev2xs; 12-31-2012 at 05:46 AM. Reason: Updated information