Thread: need help with tune turbo ls1 maf 52 lbs/hr

Tuner in Training

need help with tune turbo ls1 maf 52 lbs/hr

need help with tune stock ls1 front mount turbo no air pump or egr deleted rear 02 sensors 255 hr fuel pump 52 lbs/hr injectors

Advanced Tuner
    What do you need? Post up your issues,copy of tune and scan file.

Tuner in Training
    i installed diy turbo just want to run like 6psi i have maf on and am new to the tuning part need to get the settings for 52 lbs injecors and tune wat ever i need to be able to drive it hir is a copy of my stock tune if u can help thank u file.hpt will get the scan a little later

Advanced Tuner
    What kind of injectors?

Tuner in Training
    Remanufactured tlf injectors

Quote Originally Posted by 00firebirdws6 View Post
    Remanufactured tlf injectors
    Never used them, did they provide the injector data? Their website says remanufactured to OEM spec's....did you find the original setup and use that data to start with the injector data? If not, then you need to get it right before you go any further. Found 54 lbs but no 52's on their site. Assume you are still running 58 lb Fuel Pressure as well.

Do you have a wideband installed for the tune?

Ed M

PS -- Post any log data along with .cfg you have for more help
    Last edited by mowton; 12-29-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Without this injector data your turning project could become very hairy and may end up running but not correct by any means. Mowtown is correct also about the WB. I would not even attempt a WOT pull without a WB analog signal fed thru scanner. This will also aid greatly in all part throttle testing also. Its not cheap by any means to make a forced inducted project THAT WILL LIVE.

Tuner in Training
    i got a flow sheet with the injecors if that would help also is there a wideband u recommend

Tuner in Training
    floe sheet 58 psi fuel

The flow sheet is just the beginning. Ask the company if they have any additional data for Voltage offset, min pulse and small pulse adder as a minimum. Is the flow based on our 58 psi fuel pressure?

As far as Widebands, $300 gets you a LM-2 with a bosch sensor to $2K for a ECM Lambda Pro (calibrator grade). I use the LM-2 which has both analog and serial outputs as I tune with both EFI Live and HP Tuners.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    I will get that lm2 wideband and call on Monday about the injectors thanks

Tuner in Training
    Does this help any they said its based on 43.5 psi my lm2 wideband should be at the house on 8th what side should I run it on driver where they both meet or passenger
    Flow Rate in CC per minute: 52LBS @ 43.5 PSI or 3 BAR
    Resistance: 14.9 ohms
    Voltage: 8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts
    Amperage: 1.0 Amps
    Pressure: Min 30PSIG/ Max 100PSIG
    Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Those specs for the injectors arent even close to what we need. I really recommend selling them and going with a known good injector.

Tuner in Training
    I just got a set of their 90# injectors. I'm running into the same issue of insufficient data. I'm still training e-mails with Thomas@TLF so I don't have anything to report as of yet other than he seems like a nice guy.

I probably should have done more research before I bought them.