Thread: Reduced Engine Power with New Maf tune

Reduced Engine Power with New Maf tune

Alright guys so this car used to be tuned on an SD tune car ran fine made great power with pump and meth.

I just switched the car over to e85 for my friend and started a brand new tune but on MAF only. Everything was going great until I went WOT. Every time I go WOT the car gets reduced engine power. I tried to check the codes with the Tuner and none show up. I did not try to check codes by the car controls.

What boggles my mind is that this car was running perfect before and now on MAF it runs good too but as long as I do not go WOT if I go partial throttle it is fine.

So my question is does the MAF Airflow Vs RPM is that used when the car is on SD tune. I am assuming that is my problem now that i am using MAF for reference those tables are being tripped. I am going to attach the E85 tune I did and the tune that was on the car before.

I want to do maf only tune because it works good and it is a lot easier to dial in. Car does not have a crazy cam or anything like that .

Thanks for the info I will try those minor changes and see how that works

C.U thanks that def fixed the problem that I was having with the reduced engine power. I just learned something new .

thanks