Thread: 09 Silverado Trans TM tuning

Advanced Tuner

09 Silverado Trans TM tuning

I am working on tranny tuning for my 2009 Silvy 5.3 w/6spd auto.After removing most of the Torque Management, I am mostly happy with the way the truck is driving. The only complaint is it seems like it hesitates a bit then shifts really firmly between 1-2 and a lesser degree in 2-3. Here is my tune, is there any setting I am missing when removing TM?
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L, stock.

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like I have this working better. I cut the shift times to .75 of the current values. That worked well so I cut them another .75. The good thing is the hesitation is gone and the shifts are getting better, so it looks like I am headed in the right direction.
    2009 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L, stock.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisj6 View Post
    Looks like I have this working better. I cut the shift times to .75 of the current values. That worked well so I cut them another .75. The good thing is the hesitation is gone and the shifts are getting better, so it looks like I am headed in the right direction.
    You still have %100 TM in your tune, your only lowering your shift times, wch in turn decreases the time Torque is pulled.
    11.49 @ 118 1.49 60' Bolt on 2010 IOM Camaro

www.6l80etuning.com 6L80/90 Tuning