Thread: Logs from a stock VE L98 M6.

Logs from a stock VE L98 M6.

Since I bought my car with mods already in place I have no logs from a stock engine to compare to when trying to improve drivability.
    Do any of the Aussies out there have some logs from a stock L98 6 speed manual VE SS they can share?
    Just after some general driving, idling and power pulls showing spark advance, engine speed, vehicle speed, MAF air flow, MAP pressure, dynamic air flow, 02 voltage, etc, all the usuals really. Dont need logs containing widebands as I am really just looking at drivability, how the engine behaves under decel, light accel, etc.
    2010 GXP Maloo ute, LS3, 6L80E.
    MM heads, 240/252@50 solid cam, 12.75:1 compression, 4500 Dominator converter, 3.46 rears.
    Shooting for 10s eventually.

post your logs
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Tuner in Training
    I have a similar setup and am working on my tune.

Can you post your tune also?

You can get standard tunes from the repository, i have some logs if you need them from a stock setup but mines been tuned via wideband on the ve and maf, either way it'd show you how it's supposed to be i guess.

drivability gear can be alot of things, mostly ve and maf, the afr being out.... can be knocking on and off throttle, heaps of things.

if you posted your logs of your car, anyone here could probably point out whats up if you let us know what your experiencing. If the VE has been tuned correctly, the table may just need smoothing a tad in certain spots possibly
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.