Thread: really need some help. PCM seems to be looing its memory

really need some help. PCM seems to be looing its memory

My pcm seems to be loosing its first stage of memory. Not really sure whats going on or how to fix it. But so far nothing seems to be working. My radios locking up, my security lights flashing eradically. Security comes on while driving. Loosing setup shift points. How do i fix this. I already posted a thread but no response. HP I NEED SOME HELP. I posted a tune file under my last thread called security issues and maube more. Any assistance would be great. Thanks.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Any thoughts. Not getting any where yet.

Could the security issues have an effect on the way the PCM performs. By possibly causing it to go into a different state of operation then normal.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Advanced Tuner
    try unplugging the radio to isolate the problem. but it sounds like an intermittent short or loose connection which could be a loose ground.

Senior Tuner
    This wont be a tune or pcm issue.
    This is a wiring issue, start by checking all grounds and connections.

still having issues with tuning.

Last night i had to make a few adjustments to my wifes trail blazer. I already had a license for her truck and made previous adjustments approx a year ago. I made my changes. Wrote calibrations. Turned off key. Disconnected obd2 plug. And it did the same thing to her radio that it did to mine. The radio flipped out, ie flashed multiple different lines and numbers on the small display of the radio. After i shut the truck off and disconnected my tuner the radio was locked up and only unlocks if i start the truck. If you shut the truck off it locks up again and the red light flashes. Whats my interface doing. I feel like its not syncing with the radio or something and the radio thinks its in a different vehicle. I need help fixing this. I cant keep messing up every. vehicles radio. not mention i dont know what else it might be doing to the pcm or bcm. Is this a software problem or a tune issue or interface problem. Recommendations from HP would be helpful.