Thread: Security issuesor maybe something else. Please take a look.

Security issuesor maybe something else. Please take a look.

I recently upgraded the OS on the truck in my sig to a 1 bar MAP SD tune and everythings been fine since. But over the past few days ive noticed a few issues. 1st issue, the radios red security light blinks after turning off the ignition. When I restart my truck the radio works but all the stations that were saved get reset to default like the radio was disconnected or lost its memory but it still saves the time? 2nd issue, when i put my truck in gear from N or P slams into gear. I ve been told my truck's OS tells the trans to apply full line pressure if the maf is failed to alert owner something is wrong. For SD i need to set the MAF to 0hz. After upgrading and finishing tune for CLSD I set the max pressure dtc's P0101, P0102, P0103 to disabled in the trans diag menu of editor and it fixed issue, but recently ive noticed its doing it again but the trans diag dtc's P0101, P0102, P0103 are still disabled. Are these two issues related in any way via did i loose something in my pcm, is my security screwed up. Any ides what might be going on.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Tuner
    we need something to look at ie no file attached

Attached file for editor

Sorry i should have done this to begin with. Would it make a differance if you could see a log also.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Ive also noticed if i open the pass door the security light flashes until i close the door but not the drivers?
    Last edited by kogelch; 11-30-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Cant figure out whats going on with truck!

would rewriting my vats vin and tunerlock make a differance.