Thread: another newbie thread... 6.2 cadillac cts-v coupe manual trans

Potential Tuner

Question another newbie thread... 6.2 cadillac cts-v coupe manual trans

I have a 2011 Cts-v coupe manual gear box... Anybody got info on a tune file for typical bolt ons? I have a new era cai and stainless works 3" catback(s mufflers) I would like a tune for it... But shortly down the road, looking for a 2.55 upper or a 9.0 lower (both 3-4 psi on supercharger)... So my ultimate question is, anyone have a tune file for these configurations? Please help... I am new to the gm world, and especially hp tuners... I have been a mustang guy for 25 years so that is what I know... I tried looking in the repository... Does not seemed to be updated...Please bare with me on my questions...
    Last edited by FSTMRFR; 11-26-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Sorry but asking for a free performance tune with your first post is like asking obama for an oil drilling permit on government land.

Well I would help but I have nothing but the tunes for my wierd 'vehicle'. Don't think that guys should have to pay their dues so much, makes for a much harder road to start with. Some people are in this to make money (tuner shops) so they need to learn as much as possible and do it the 'right' way, others just have the one vehicle and may never do another, certainly never for money anyway. Many on here forget how intimidating these ECUs and software are to those just starting out. Just trying to figure out the abbrievations alone can be baffling....!

I don't rape PE tables cause I don't know what I am doing anyway....