Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: settiing up dual widebands

Yea I have the manual and I have read the whole thing and I have been referring back to it for instructions. I was just a little confused about what I should put in pin A since I don't have a green wire...

But I am looking at the schematic you just posted in #19 and I don't have that schematic in my manual; wierd. The install disk came with a wealth of manuals from innovate. Maybe I should look through them ALL first before asking questions lol. Thank you, this clears everything up.
    Just finished ASME, Now working on BSME

oooh I don't have that offset info in my manual either! thank you again! you have been a big help

That xls file is an excel spreadsheet to help set it up.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

do not recommend using widebands except for tuning because they do not last that long if used continuously.

It's only quasi-permanent. I just don't feel like doing this job all the time. It's alot of work.

Factory Bosch WB in my 360 whp Turbo 2.0 liter LNF lasted ~30k miles at 24 psi boost. Long enough for me.

I just installed the LC-1 and followed the power up procedure in the manual. I did not get any blinking light and the sensor does not feel warm to the touch. As if maybe it isn't getting ground.... Did your sensors heat up and feel warm when you were calibrating them?

Been a while but I seem to remember it did. If you used the ground at the 02 sensor pigtail, it is ECU switched and not good enough for the WB. I used a factory frame ground point near the engine.

I used the diagram you posted previously. It seems that that pins c and d are not what the diagram says they are. The diagram has them backwards. I hooked up the wideband heater power to pin D and it is working now.

This may be a stupid question but I have to ask anyway cause I want to be sure. EIO Input 1 in the scanner corresponds to pin 1 on the interface connector, is that correct?

haha there is actually a more detailed version of that link in the help file. It just doesn't actually say that EIO inputs 1 2 3 4 correspond to pins 1 2 3 4. Why it would be anything else I don't know but from my experience with wiring harnesses at the dealership, NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING unless it is stated specifically lol. Iam I would buy you beer if I could to thank you for all ur help.

I'm using EIO 1 on pin 1 & gnd here.