Thread: Efan,s in to GMC 2004 safari !!

Efan,s in to GMC 2004 safari !!

hi guys i have project in mind , i have 2004 GMC safari that i just bought , i need to put efans instead of clutch fan , i could use any variable control in the market but i thought i can connect my efans to the pcm , my pcm is 12587603 , same number came on 2004 corvette can anyone help me with OEM GM efan harness and what pin i,m looking for in my pcm ??
    P1-SC1 505HP @ 13 psi,dual interceptor guages(AFR-B/V-FP-T/T),dewitts C5 efans(pcmforless harness,pcmforless tans cooler,ARH headers,alchol injection system,battery cable upgrade,cutout,90mm TB TUNED BY DASHTI

top of thread
    P1-SC1 505HP @ 13 psi,dual interceptor guages(AFR-B/V-FP-T/T),dewitts C5 efans(pcmforless harness,pcmforless tans cooler,ARH headers,alchol injection system,battery cable upgrade,cutout,90mm TB TUNED BY DASHTI

Yes, it's easy.
    Get 2 PCM pins from a used harness, insert them in blue connector pin 42 (fan 1/low speed), green connector pin 33 (fan 2/ high speed).
    Then wire the setup as you want: low/high speed for both fans like Fbodies, or Fan 1 / Fan 2 like trucks.

Finally, enable the fans in the tune and adjust the on/off temps
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

thank you very much , but i still need the GM harness part number

i found GM 15912597 , the guy said its for savana GMC , but when i search the internet it says headlights harness ???

pic

this is the harness 15912597
    can anyone tell me please where the pcm 2 wires ??

Senior Tuner
    i would suspect it is the small connector to the lower right.
    But you will have to wire into the pcm connector.

hi guys , everything is done
    the harness pining and fans installed . i need help with tune , and looks i,m not getting low and high speed only hi , is this related to harness or the fan setting???\

here is th efile
    the harness i used from pcmforless
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    goto
    System
    A/c and try setting AC Recirc to Fan #2

is this to fix hi and low speed , coz the fans works with AC good

Senior Tuner
    Yes, IIRC the Pcm will only use one speed when set to AC Recirc as it thinks you have Auto AC