Thread: tuning Help

Tuner

tuning Help

Can some one please look at this log and tune file and maybe give me some idea why this car will not idle worth a damn.

its a 1998 camaro with a fast intake, headers, ptm throttle body, a big cam, and maybe heads idk. its a customers car and it cam in for a tune and i cannot get this thing to run. compression in every cylinder is good, new plugs and wires, when the car is cold it will not idle with out giving it some throttle. once its warmed up it will run ok but still hunts for idle alot. im going to pull the valve covers and make sure i dont have a broken spring or something, but i figured id have some one look at the tune to make sure im not over looking something

i hope some one has some ideas.
    Thanks
    Attachment 36976
    Attachment 36977

Big cam does nothing in the way of providing info (and is relative), what size it is?

Idle RPM is way too high from what I see at the low RPMs. It needs to be something reasonable and more than likely below 1200.

You need to take logs with useful PIDs. Get a hot idle log with wideband data.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB