Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ls2 gto streetsweeper cam(228/232 600/612 111 lsa tune)

I do not mean to thread Jack or anything, but I am having hell on my GTO now after camming. It was fine last week, but now it surges like mad randomly, like one out of every three stop lights I hit, the timing starts flaring and pulling and the rpms follow suit, It will almost die and then rev and repeat, then the next light I get to, and it is fine. I am lost.

Attachment 37191

Any suggestions would be great. I have done VE tuning and maf tuning, and either mode does the same thing and IDK what else to try.

Owner/Tuner Street Performance Syndicate

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine
    2014 Taurus SHO: (Wife's Car) OR DPs, Tuned, CAI
    2006 TBSS; AWD SLP Catback, K&N CAI, Tuned

06 GTO: D1SC , Full Suspension, 23X .6xx lift Ed Curtis Cam, Mast Heads, Gforce 9" 4.11 Gears, Holley High Rise, Stage 12 Fuel System, Boost By Gear

01 Duramax: Blown Tranny (again) BWs467 Turbo, Head Studs, Exergy Injectors, Lift Pump, Moonshine

It was all in the timing, the car wanted more at idle