Thread: KB 2.8H and dual 75mm TB hang?

KB 2.8H and dual 75mm TB hang?

Anyone have issues with these hanging at WOT after a pull? I have worked the ETC tables to have a nice startup with little flair like stock. Also returns to idle great after pulls to 5500 or so. Every time you pull it to 6000+ though it hangs all the way open.

Car is a 07 GT500 with a 3.0 pulley.

There is a dashpot function that if set to zero will fix this, however it is missing from HPTuners
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Go figure I will email Bill to see how long it will take to get it added. Prob have to send it to some one with SCT to fix it.

I know this was a while ago. Do we have this function now? Right now I have Idle Dashpot Decay multiplied by 4 and Idle Dashpot Preposition cut in half to get a more aggressive return to idle. I thought about maxing them out or zeroing them out but I was worried the car might stall or never return to idle lol

I had to check, and it does not appear that it has been added. Fortunately, I work here now. I will get all of the dashpot functions added. What is your OS ID? I will put it in your OS first, and then follow up with putting it into everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I had to check, and it does not appear that it has been added. Fortunately, I work here now. I will get all of the dashpot functions added. What is your OS ID? I will put it in your OS first, and then follow up with putting it into everything else.
    Cool, thanks Eric! It's FPAF0A3. No rush I don't have the specific problem the OP had just curious about the dashpot function. I love being able to tune the "feel" of my car

Quote Originally Posted by Exley View Post
    Cool, thanks Eric! It's FPAF0A3. No rush I don't have the specific problem the OP had just curious about the dashpot function. I love being able to tune the "feel" of my car
    The GT500 is really the only vehicle with this specific problem. I will make sure all of the dashpot functions make it into the software very soon.