Trying to learn more about Idle airflow with larger than stock cams but haven’t been able to find any comprehensive instructions anywhere. I am hoping to get some info here to help myself and others. I just installed a small 214/228 114LC+7 vvt cam and a 1900 magnacharger in a 2012 6.2L silverado. The truck runs pretty good and only has a few slight issues on startup and idle almost not worth messing with but I want it perfect. I haven’t fooled with any of the Idle airflow tables at this point but I am getting ready to start. (I take that back the maggi tune I started with had slightly increased the final idle air at 600-800 and decreased some of the starting cells?) Stock the truck idled with about .76 lbs/min air flow. Now it idles around 1.2 to 1.4 lbs/min warmed up. Here are some of the tables I think I should address.

Idle startup airflow vs ERT vs ECT. Thought about taking that whole table times 1.5??

Final Idle airflow min vs rpm vs gear. Thought about increasing the 200 thru 1000 rpm cells by x 1.3 and blending in to the higher rows?? This truck idles at 600 hot. How do I know what values to use here??

There are barometric and also ECT multipliers also listed. Do they both multiply times the Final Idle airflow min table??? If so the ECT table (apx .25 to .4) reduces that final number quite a bit to where it doesn’t make sense, seems too small.

Is it correct to leave most of the other various Idle airflow tables stock or are there more that should be factored somehow for the extra airflow??

Also what is Dynamic Airflow? I assume VE airflow is the calculation from the VE coefficients, and MAF airflow is from the MAF sensor and its calibraion table. It never matches either one. Is it a blend of both?? Is it used in a MAF only tune???