Thread: please help..no start

Tuner in Training

please help..no start

Hi guys. I have an off the wall project, it's a 1958 f600 that i have installed a 2000 6.8 v-10/4r100 in and, i cant get started. The first thing i have had done was to have disabled the security. I have correct fuel pressure, spark (will run on carb cleaner) and, i have 12v to the injectors, but i have no injector pulse. I have unplugged the tps and maf while trying too. Another issue is the fuel pump relay trigger wire from pcm only "blips" on the test light (power probe) when ignition is turned on and has nothing when engine is cranking. I can read rpm signal on my scanner with no faults that show any relevent problem. If anyone could help i would super appreciate it!

Any DTC codes showing?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Hey I have the same issue on a 05 3v 4.6l Mustang GT transplant. Same symptoms as you. did you figure it out? I still need help. If you have any info you can share, would help me alot. We suspect PATs may still be on. I have a Tuner working on it but we are doing research now.

I am getting 2 codes related to the Throttle voltage... Ill have ot look again but dont think they are significant.

Can you post the current file so I can take a look at it? Also, what are the DTC codes that are showing?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Can you post the current file so I can take a look at it? Also, what are the DTC codes that are showing?
    P2106 Throttle Actuator Control system Forced Limited Power
    P0122 Throttle Pedal Position Sensor A Circuit Low Input

Ill see if my tuner can email me the file.

thanks for looking at it!

That sounds like a wiring/hardware issue. Check the pedal assembly. Make sure everything is connected.