Thread: Issues after flashing to my PCM - momentarily

Issues after flashing to my PCM - momentarily

After I flash a new file to my PCM, my car will run like garbage. My BARO sensor is reporting 98kpa, after I run it down the road and push it into boost a couple times, the BARO works it's way down to reporting ~62kpa and wont hold an idle. After letting the car sit for ~30-45min, I can hop in the car and it will run great. At fist I was thinking bad MAP, but usually those are either good or bad I thought. Now I am wondering if my PCM is about to take a shit.

This has been going on for a while and I have just been dealing with it, but now I'm just plain sick of it. This is very repeatable, it happens every time I flash, no matter of what I am changing. Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions? I do not want to start throwing money haphazardly at this situation.

Technicals: 2005 Cavalier, supercharged, 2.5Bar Bosch TMAP
    Attachment 36779
    Attachment 36780
    Attachment 36781
    Attachment 36782
    2010 Camaro SS - Stock
    2005 Cavalier L61 Supercharged - Sold

Senior Tuner
    Try disconnecting Battery after writing the file and see if the issue is gone.

Flashed the PCM again today, this time disconnecting the battery for 15 min after the write was complete. No change, the problem persisted.
    2010 Camaro SS - Stock

nobody else has any other suggestions?
    2010 Camaro SS - Stock

Senior Tuner
    The problem is the tune file. Its so far out of wack that it wont run right until the fuel trims have had time correct. Start over.