Thread: 6.0 manual trans drive by wire stalls when returning to idle.

6.0 manual trans drive by wire stalls when returning to idle.

1977 chevy 4x4 truck manual trans (origional from 77)
    2004 6.0 from a Silverado
    2006 ecu, wiring harness, and throttle pedal/tac module (automatic trans tune)

has no VSS sensor which im assuming might be my whole problem, is there a way around this?
    truck dies when you decell in gear, ECU closes the throttle completely like its trying to compensate for idle and as soon as you push the clutch in it shuts off, drives ok if you pull it out of gear before decell and idles smooth.
    has and automatic transmission tune unfortunately but again no VSS.
    any help would be appreciated, is there an easy way to put a vss on this

ive also disabled the DFCO by changing the enable temp to 285, didnt seem to help much, gone every which direction with the update err time and cant seem to figure this out. please help
    hoping to fix this without a vss. possibly limiting the minimum throttle area to 4%
    Ive attached a Tune File and Log of a 30 minute drive.
    noticeable issues as 12:40, 14:33, 16:08, theres a couple others earlier in the log file, also noticing quite a bit of knock sensor action although i think thats due to extra load from the 35's and the 373 gears.
    Motorcycle Mechanic/Engine builder
    2006 Honda TRX 450 R 3mm stroker crank, 13.5:1 Compression. 45 Horse Power. Power Wheelies at 60mph

wanted to add that i had tried messing with the minimum idle throttle % which only had the effect of disabling the throttle completely. I am deffinetly trying to be careul there since there a warning at the bottom that says it may permanently disable the PCM if i screw up.
    Motorcycle Mechanic/Engine builder
    2006 Honda TRX 450 R 3mm stroker crank, 13.5:1 Compression. 45 Horse Power. Power Wheelies at 60mph